views

Saturday, January 2, 2010

January 2, 2010 The Day after the New Year Begins

So I decided not to make any New Year's Resolutions this year because I can never keep them. Instead, I decided to write 10 Good Things that happened in 2009.

1. I made friends in my new town / county.

2. I am recognized in the community as a professional: asked to be on Boards, committees, consulting.

3. I met someone strong enough to be my man.

4. I am on the very slow road to financial recovery, but very slow progress is still progress.

5. I nurtured my creative side even though I am not a perfectionist.

6. I recovered from some reoccurring health issues finally.

7. I have helped some very dear friends at a time they needed it.

8. I have cleared some of the clutter out of my house and life.

9. I am respected professionally with my peers, colleagues and higher ups.

10. I changed hats in the mothering arena.

With all this said, there is still so much I would like to work on and become even better at.

That is my list!

-e

No comments: