Here is what I plan to do for the month of January and probably into February. I will quit this when my first quilting class with Betty begins. I will finish as many unfinished projects from the list below and document it as I do it. I am not holding myself to any order, so I can forgive what I dont complete.
Now to the list:
1. Fruit/vegie table mat
2. My quilt (orange/purple)
3. Melanie's quilt (her Christmas present)
4. Knitting yoga bag for me
5. Dish rags
6. Hall wallpaper and paint
7. Reversible quilt (from Betty's workshop)
8. Fruit napkins
9. Knitted mat
10. Purple panels for screen "strong enough" man built
11. Dog bed Chuck
12. Very Hungry Catepillar wall hanging
13. Quilt from Creative Activities class spring 2009
Geez, I think I will stop here. I will post before and after pictures as I work on each one. Let's see how it goes!