views

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Painting the Hallway

I live in the darkest house that I have ever lived in. I had several trees cut down and now there is more light but it was almost like my house was in a clearing in the forest (well, that's somewhat of an exaggeration). I painted the walls of this house the light purple that I have painted two other houses that I have lived in and I decided it was time for a change. One reason I want the house painted is that Monica and Eric are coming for a visit from Japan. I just want my house to look good. Here are pictures of the hallway in progress.







I especially love the trim color: puke yellow/beige

1 comment:

Susan said...

That's going to really look good, Ellen. See if your painter wants to come to Charlotte for a job- I need my bonus room done!