views

Monday, May 30, 2011

Design Wall Monday 5/30/11

I knew that my Japanese family would be visiting the month of May so when the Monochromatic challenge came out, I wanted to do it but I knew I had to do something small to complete it.

I choose a table runner for May Red Month. This picture is the back of my table runner. I am not sure which side I like best but when my daughter was in Japan, visiting her brother, the earthquake happened and they are both safe. She still had time to bring back fabric for me. This baking is just that fabric. Here's the back of my table runner.


3 comments:

Kate said...

Glad your daughter and son are safe. Cute fabric.

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Sometimes I like the back as well as the front too! LOL.

glen

Marti said...

How scary to have your kids over there when that hit. I'm glad they are both safe. That's a pretty fabric on the back of your runner.