views

Saturday, November 17, 2012

I'm still here!

It's been a long while since my last post and all I can say is I have been taking care of myself physically.  I now have my new hip and am recovering well.  It's not like I haven't been crafting, sewing or being creative.  I just have had a different focus:  a more selfish focus.

I have expanded out some to where I am about to try batiking fabric scraps.  I am gathering all the equipment while I am recuperating and in two or three weeks I will make my first attempt.  I am excited about it as I am so into using up all my scraps and batiking will help me use up my muslin scraps.

Here are a few pics of what I have been doing the past few months.

 I am making this one for my dog sitter.  One of my dear friends took Chuck during my recuperation.



This one is for my friend who has been my nurse, my babysitter and dear friend who helped me thru the rough times.


This is some knitting projects I finished up on:  a draw string bag, an adult hat and a baby hat.


And this is my boy:  who I am missing and ready to get him back home!
Thank you to everyone for your help and support thru this!  Words can't express my appreciation!

No comments: