Today is a day of reflection for many people. The day that they make resolutions for the up and coming year. I would like to reflect back on this year and say the ten best things of 2010 in random order.
1. I visited Japan for 6 weeks. A friend got my ticket with frequent flyer miles and I sold a car for spending money. I felt thankful to have great people in my life.
2. My daughter and I reestablished our relationship and I am very happy about it.
3. I started working out at the Y to help my back and keep me walking.
4. While I was in Japan, I realized I loved my son's girlfriend, Monica. (I wanted to take her home with me)
5. I am finishing some of my UFO projects (it is still a slow process)
6. I became friends with woman older then myself. I have pool friends, quilt guild friends and I go to Breakfast with the Biddies on Fridays.
7. I have been decluttering my house.
8. Both of my children have applied to Graduate Schools of their choice.
9. I learned to live in another culture with the help of my son and his girlfriend. I got around by myself (sorta)
10. I have been at my job for 5 years now and still like it.
Here is a list of things I want to work on for the next year.
1. I need to increase my exercise
2. I want to lose weight
3. I want to finish unfinished projects
4. I want to make more money and feel more comfortable
5. I want to keep my confidence longer in all situations
6. I want to take a serger machine class
7. I want to take class on knitting socks
8. I want to declutter my house and have fewer pieces of furniture
9. I want to not feel alone or lonely
10. I want to stay healthy both physically and mentally