views

Monday, December 27, 2010

Monica's Quilt from Japan

When I was in Japan this summer, Monica made a quilt top. She didn't have time to finish before I left, so I told her i would take it home, finish it for her, get it quilted and send it back to her by Christmas. I didn't hold up my end of the bargain so far. She did a great job on her first quilt.

But today, Melanie was working on helping finish Monica's quilt top. Poor Monica, wont get it before Christmas but she should get it some time in January depending on a few things...

Here is what her top looks like so far. Melanie in charge!



Melanie made her first quilt top last Christmas. She completed the top in two weeks. It took me another 6 months before we had it quilted and today, she was working on putting on the binding. She did a great job on her first quilt.


No comments: