views

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The bag from hell



Here is my bag from the yarn that I have ripped out several times, then ran up to the store to get more, blah, blah, blah.... I am not in love with the bag, but plan on using it regardless due to the pain it has inflicted already upon me and it is a very expensive bag, so I will pretend I love it. The top part has the Noro- I am not crazy about using this yarn here for this pattern, but it is done. There are two pics of it because I don't really know what I am doing regarding posting pictures on the blog. I may need to go down to the retirement community in Florida where Ellen says they are very computer literate. Please feel free to pretend to love this bag. It will make me feel better about the time and money spent on it.

3 comments:

Ellen said...

I like this bag Susan. But I completely understand about putting all that work into it, you gotta LOVE it or it does become the bag from hell. It really came out nicely. I think I will go in and delete one of those pictures, if you dont mind. People will start to think they are seeing double! Oh wait, let's leave it and see what Jane sees on the blog, or with who's rose colored glasses she may steal, oops I mean use, to see the bag!

Susan said...

Thank you Ellen for deleting one of my pics! I think it is a good thing that you did that so as to not bring any added confusion to any of the chicks with sticks!

Suzanne said...

I think it's a beautiful bag. I can't wait to see it in reality.