views

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Here
Here are the two projects I am currently working on......an afghan that will never be done and seems to be changing patterns as I go along and a scarf that hopefully will be finished today. As soon as I finish the scarf I am going to do the hat that goes with it. Anything to avoid going back to the afghan!
Going to give the hat/scarf set to my son's GF.
Hey, Carolyn's mother's other daughter hand delivered freshly made, piping hot cheese and egg biscuits to my door this morning right after I had poured myself a cup of coffee! What a way to start the day!
See ya'll tomorrow!
Deb
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Geez, Debbie (old prez), you should have been named Knitting Guru. You are the knitting queen! I envy you and your talent!

Susan said...

Goodness, Debbie, you are the Babes with Balls Goddess with those beautiful colors and I am loving that cable pattern. I would love for you to show me how to do that at our next get together. Really, I think you should re-consider being president, although I really like that Jane delivered breakfast. Gosh, Suzanne is now Ellen's personal shopper, Jane delivers breakfast... I am feeling a bit snubbed!