views

Friday, January 21, 2011

Busy at work and my sewing room missed me

What a dilemma I am in. I have gotten so busy with my regular job and a side job that I took a few months back. I just want to post my blog because if I had gone into the sewing room the past week and a half, I wouldn't have gotten my work work done if I stepped into the room.

I have been seriously thinking about retirement the past few weeks. I am not quite old enough nor do I have enough money to retire, but I sure have been thinking about it. I have so much sewing to do, so much learning to sew to do and then there is the knitting I want to do. My time will come...

My son recently got engaged and I know when he gets out of Grad School, they will have babies. This may sound silly but I feel like I should hurry up and start sewing for the baby (and my real job is taking my time instead). He wont get out of Grad School for 2 or 3 years. That is why I know this sounds so silly.

I have been thinking of writing Monica a letter,telling her that the only kind of motherin law/daughter in law relationship that I know (and hope to have with her) is a very close one. My mother in law was the best, from day one we got along and I loved her as if she were my mother. The day we found out she was sick was the saddest day of my life and having to stay strong for her was hard but I knew I needed to be with her. I just know that Monica is family already and that our relationship will always be good. I thank Ruth for this! Ruth: where ever you are, you have made a difference in my life! You would be so proud of your grandchildren.

I have had a real sentimental week! Wow! I will leave with this: Family is so important to me and I am so proud of both of my children!



No comments: