views

Sunday, January 9, 2011

UFO #1 complete

I am part of the UFO challenge from Patchwork Times and #6 was picked from my list which was the brown fleece blanket where I needed to finish the stitching. I was hand stitching and never sat down to finish it. I think it was from at least 5 or 6 years ago. It took me about two hours to complete. Boy, did I feel silly that it sat around for that long.


I didn't know what I was going to do with it because I am out of my fleece blanket making phase so I decide to put it in the back seat of the car so that Chuck doesn't mess up my car.




3 comments:

Katie said...

Very nice and I think Chuck likes it!

Angie in SoCal said...

He likes it. Interesting pattern.

Congrats on your finish.

Heather said...

Chuck seems to Love it. What a cutie! lol Bet it feels great to have that finished. Congrats!