views

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

UFO Challenge update and changes

I realized a few weeks back that I should have only posted 12 items on my UFO list. (Dont laugh!) So I decided it is tim to revise my list.


Here is my list in random order:
1. Friendship Quilt (only cut)
2. Mel's graduation quilt (15 more squares to go)
3. Applique quilt (half done, need help with it)
4. #1 antique quilt top (needs fixing and backing)
5. Pink rag quilt (needs sewing)
6. Brown fleece quilt (almost done, hand stitching) completed 1/9/11)
7. 4" square quilt (cut only, needs lots of sewing, back)
8. Knit yoga bag (almost done)
9. Japanese fabric quilt (only partly cut)
10. Reversible quilt ( 10 more squares needed, I think)
11. #2 Antique Quilt top (needs mending and backing)
12. Brown/Purple Quilt (cut needs sewing)

One down! Even though it was one of the easy ones to complete, it still feels really good to have it finished. Chuck likes it.

No comments: